Sunday, March 3, 2013

Broken.

I'm not sure when it happened but amidst the the business and routines of life here in Texas I somehow got comfortable with the way things were in my life. My prayer has been that the Lord would shake things in my life so that I would learn to once again cling on to Him for everything. I struggled with making this prayer for a long time because I know that the Lord answers our earnest prayers...as much as I wanted to move forward in my walk I was scared of what the answers to my prayers would bring. Praise the Lord He has answered my prayers. As hard as it is for me to praise Him at this moment I trust that He has His sovereign hand over it all.

Psalm 31.

For You are my rock and my fortress;

Therefore, for Your name’s sake,
Lead me and guide me.24 Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart,
All you who hope in the Lord.


Psalm 25
To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
O my God, I trust in You;
Let me not be ashamed;
Let not my enemies triumph over me.
Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed;
Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause.
Show me Your ways, O Lord;
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
On You I wait all the day.

Yes Lord, may my prayer be that I would be willing to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment