Monday, August 6, 2012

This is it.

It's 11:52 PM, August 5, 2012. In about 12 hours I am going to be on a flight to Houston to face a year of uncertainty. I know that I've had time to process this but reality has only begun to sink in. Never did I think that I would end up in Houston. I am not the adventurous type and would much rather stay at home but clearly the Lord has a different plan for me. I do not know what is in store for me this next year but I am confident in Him who holds my tomorrow and I am confident that His power will be made perfect in my weaknesses because His grace has always been sufficient for me. Looking back on this past year I can only give praise to the Lord for all that He has blessed me with. Many times we don't understand what the Lord is doing in our lives but given a chance to reflect we see how our trials and sufferings actually became a way for Him to bless us. I hope that in this next year I will be able to share about both the good and bad that I encounter and even more so I hope that I will be able to share about His many blessings in my life.

Sometimes I look at how far our group has grown both as individuals and as a family and I have a hard time believing that it's only been four years. Thank you all for the wonderful fellowship and memories that have been created and I pray that the Lord may continue to do His good work here at SCA. I will see you all soon! :)




1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading about all your new Texan adventures! God bless Tiff, and take care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete